Tuesday, July 15, 2014

App Fab: Cartoonify yourself with Bitstrips

n the category App Fab I talk about Apps that I think are app-solutely FAB! Apps that I personally use and recommend.
One of the apps I’m currently having tons of fun with, is an app called: Bitstrips. In short, Bitrips  helps you turn yourself, and your Facebook friends, into fun cartoon characters and share your adventures on Facebook or other social media platforms. The app is available as a download in iTunes for iOS devices (iPod touch, iPhone & iPad), on Google Play for Android and as an online Facebook app.
Create your own cartoons starring you and your friends with Bitstrips

Create your own cartoons starring you and your friends with Bitstrips
It might look like something only kids would enjoy doing, but trust me; it can be so much fun for adults too! You can think of your own funny captions and lines, and turn real life situations into funny online cartoon pictures in only a few minutes.
I first noticed this fun app on my Facebook buddy Nicky-Al‘s profile. It immediately catched my eye and he kept them coming. One was even more fun than the other. :)

Nicky-Al's Bitstrip cartoon


Copyright: Nicky-Al Peerdeman (Bitstrip cartoon used with his permission)
And after that, I started seeing it on Instagram and Twitter too. I deciced to download the app and I’ve had if for about a week or so, but I only started using it today, after my colleague Brenda created a Bitstrip cartoon starring herself and me (or at least my name.)

Brenda's Bitstrip cartoon


Brenda’s Bitstrip cartoon (Bitstrip used with permission)

My Bitstrip cartoon, starring me and Brenda

My Bitstrip cartoon, starring me and Brenda
As you can tell for yourself, the cartoons look really cool and there are many options and scenarios to choose from. At first you get to customize your own avatar, by picking the hair, eyes, clothes, etc. And after that; you’re ready to get started!
Bitstrips is much more fun when you have Facebook friends to interact with and I’m sure that, once you get going with this, your friends will start asking you what app you used to create the cartoons with anyway. :-)

I’m positive I will be seeing an increasingly big amount of Bitstrips cartoons in my Facebook timeline, since I think it’s really starting to catch on now.

Source: http://f4zu.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/app-fab-cartoonify-yourself-with-bitstrips/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Free Cartoon Yourself Apps

    ReplyDelete